One of the greatest challenges in these times of information overload is the careful selection of resources that can enhance the research process. On this page I provide a range of academic resources that I have found to be of great help for promoting graduate student success and quality academic research.
These resources are sure to create some questions for you to consider further, so please feel free to contact me to discuss them in confidence. I am passionate about making a positive difference for all graduate students!
Items in this section include:
- Gradmentor Advice for Graduate Students
- Research on Attrition, Persistence and Socialization in Graduate Education
- References on Selecting a Pathway of Graduate Study
- References on Success and Survival in Graduate School
- References on Graduate Student Mental Health
- References on Career Planning for Graduate Students
- References on Dissertation Development
- References on Trends, Costs, and Outcomes of Graduate Study