Note: For access to high-quality affordable training in these and other related software, you can create a free account at LinkedIn Learning for 30 days.
- IBM SPSS Statistics for Windows, Version 25: A Basic Tutorial
This online book is intended for those who want to learn the basics of SPSS. It can be used as a text in a class or by those working independently.
- SPSS For the Classroom: The Basics
An easy to use guide provided by the Social Sciences Computing Cooperative of the University of Wisconsin
- SAS Tutorials for Beginners/SAS Training/SAS Data Analysis (video)
From the extensive catalog of software training videos from edureka!
- Master Catalog of Data Analysis Examples by Software Options
From UCLA’s Institute for Digital Research & Evaluation, this site contains examples (often hypothetical) illustrating the application of different statistical analysis techniques using different statistical packages–SPSS, SAS, Stata, and R. See also the collection of textbook examples for advanced data analysis
- Learning Modules from UCLA’s IDRE:
- Stata Overview Videos by Amy Penn of UC San Francisco: (videos)
- Stata Introduction (video): How to Use Stata for a Beginner, Part 1 and Part 2, by the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
- Introduction to Data Science Using R: Data Analysis Part 1 (video), Part 2, and Part 3
Provided by Microsoft Programmer David Langer
- R programming for beginners – statistic with R (t-test and linear regression)(video)
Popular video series by Greg Martin
- R for Researchers: Introduction
From the Social Science Computing Cooperative of the University of Wisconsin
- Using R for Qualitative Analysis (video)
Easy-to-follow introduction by Eren Kavas of the University of Oregon