This page is dedicated to Professor Milton Diamond, world-renowned clinical sexologist and a personal supporter of my ongoing research in human sexuality and psychosexual development.
Through the 25+ years that I have maintained my counseling practice, my research and professional counseling interests have included human sexuality and all of its various dimensions. Many people have written to me seeking advice and support for their questions about sexuality and identity.
I am a member of the American Psychological Association Division 44: Society for the Psychology of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity and the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT).
In my experience, I have observed that every person has a unique ‘sexual signature’: The way you experience and express your sexuality and your gender identity is seldom exactly the same as anyone else.
You have the right to explore your own personal sexuality and gender identity free from guilt and shame!
On this page, I introduce you to a wide variety of academic and educational resources I have found to be highly instructive and empowering. Take your time with these resources, keep a log or journal of your discoveries and insights. Be loving and kind to yourself, trust your instincts, allow yourself the opportunity to explore issues that may need compassionate support and self-acceptance.
- References on Sex-Positivity and Sexual Awareness for Personal Discovery
- Gender Identity, Transgender, Non-binary, and Gender Dysphoria Resources and Academic Literature
- Sexual Orientation/LGBTQ, Polyamory and Intersex Resources and Literature
- Research: LGBTQI Student Trends and Issues in Higher Education
- Female Sexuality, Health and Research Literature
- Sexual Disorders and Sexual Health Research
- Sexual Diversity and Diverse Relationships Resources
- My Research Into Prenatal Hormonal Influences on Gender and Sexual Development (DES Research)